Three days after Bill Clinton took office he ordered the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) and the FDA to coordinate the marketing of RU-486.
Did you really think abortion was all about a woman's right to choose? At least in the mind of Ron Weddington it's actually a eugenics program that in the end determines what life is worthy to live--ala the Nazi eugenics program. Read again Ron Weddington's statement:
What about the things that are told to women who are going to an abortion clinic? Carole Everett, former abortion clinic(s) owner said, “I cannot tell you one thing that happens in an abortion clinic that is not a lie.”
Click on the Title bar to read an interview with Carole Everett...Be aware there are some graphic and startling revelations in this question and answer session.
- Since Roe v Wade (1/22/73) over 50 million abortions have taken place in the US.
- An average of 4,023 abortions are performed every day in the US.
- More unborn babies aborted than twice the current population of Australia.
- More unborn babies aborted every day than all of the Americans killed in the entire Iraqi war.
- An unborn child is aborted on average every 21 seconds, 24 hours a day, seven days a week--all in the name of a woman's right to choose...